What We Can Do For You
While we offer a wide range of consulting services around new ways of working, we specialize in helping organizations and communities make the business case for emerging workplace strategies such as mobile work, telecommuting, flexible work, office hoteling and more.
For public and private sector employers we:
- Create custom savings models that combine our extensive research with data specific to your organization
- Write white papers and custom business case analyses
- Make presentations to various constituent groups (C-suite, middle managers, employees)
- Offer an extensive selection of interactive e-learning and m-learning that deliver global best practices with content (i.e. text, photos, video, quizzes) specific to your organization
- Shepherd the transition process through participation in various committees and task forces
- Help you overcome the barriers to new workplace strategies by advising on global best practices
- Assist in developing, benchmarking, and tracking program goals and performance
- Quantify the greenhouse gas and air quality impact of your programs that reduce commuter travel (Scope 3 reductions)
- Provide introductions to other organizations and resources with proven track records that can help with your product and service needs
- Keep you up to date on the latest industry research and trends in emerging workplace strategies
- Offer custom searches on specific topics and access to our extensive database of research
For community advocacy clients and regional pilot programs we:
- Develop custom models to determine the potential economic, environmental and traffic impact of telework, bike-to-work, ride-share and other transportation demand management (TDM) strategies on the local economy
- Assist in the development of funding proposals for TDM programs
- Analyze historical mode-of-travel trends and project outlook based on area industry and population data
- Make presentations to various stakeholder groups
- Develop custom calculators and mobile apps that allow users to quantify the economic and environmental benefits of various TDM options.
Click here for sample presentations and webinars and here for a summary of upcoming and recent programs and presentations.
Click here for links to our free white papers on results-based management, telework in various countries, and other topics. Naturally, our company-specific papers are not available to the public.